top of page
SPLIT Dalmatia Croatia - Travel Guide Map
The Church of St. Philip Neri
The Church of St. Philip Neri was built in 1735, according to a plan by the Venetian military architect Francesco Melchiori of Vicenza, on the site of an older church of 1680 dedicated to the same patron. It is one of the few churches of the Baroque style in Split, and the only one to have preserved the original and integrally conceived Baroque interior, furnished with artworks from the same period.
bottom of page