Our Lady of Dobrić

 

A Neo-Romanesque building with a cruciform ground-plan was built in 1868, according to a drawing of Emil Vecchietti, on the site of a demolished medieval church. It is located in the Dobrić area, which was named after the spring of drinking water -"good" (dobra) water, which was in the immediate vicinity of the church. Since 1877, the marble altar has housed the icon of Our Lady of Klis, which was brought to the older church after the fall of Klis Fortress in 1537. 

Our Lady of Dobrić